B.Tech, Civil Engineering, NIT Calicut
Aftab is an avid follower of the Steel Industry and has worked with a renowned MNC on the Pre-Engineered Buildings sector for a considerable duration. He has displayed his event management skills during Tathva '09 and Ragam '10 at NIT Calicut. A voracious reader with a flair for poetry, he usually finds time to put some of his thoughts onto paper.
- Senior Executive, Cultural Committee, Zamil Steel Engineering India Pvt. Ltd, Cochin, 2012- 2013
- Class representative, 7th semester, Civil Engineering Branch, NIT Calicut, 2010
- Senior Executive, Carnival Committee, Ragam 2010, 2nd largest cultural fest in South India
- Manager, TATVA ON THE SPOTS, Tatva 2009, 2nd largest technical fest in South India
- Junior Executive, Registration Committee, Ragam 2009, annual cultural fest of NIT Calicut
B.E. Aeronautical Engineering, Anna University
Aaron was deputed to work at Client Site Offshore Designer for FORD Technologies Services India. His work included Interior Designing for FORD cars. He was in charge of the Instrument Panel Commodity (OPD) & Resource Allocation at offshore. Based on an urgent requirement, he was selected to head the APA process which involved direct interaction with the Clients.
- 2nd Dan Black Belt & National Medalist (2 Gold’s & 7 Bronze) in Tae Kwon-Do.
- State Level Basketball Player and has represented his School, College & Infosys at various Tournaments.
- NCC ‘B’ & ‘C’ Certificate Holder from the 1 T.N. Air Squadron Contingents.
- Presented 2 papers and also won the 3rd place in FLIGHT SIMULATION at a National Level Symposiums.
- Received the Sports Authority of India (SAI) Scholarship (2006-2007) from the Union Minister for Sports. Also received the MRF Ravi Mammen Scholarship for Excellence in Sports for 12 consecutive Years (1997-2009) and for Studies (2008).
Master in Science, Inorganic Chemistry, Mumbai University
Aayushi started her own online portal www.bucketbolt.com in 2010. She in very active in extracurricular activities like Dance, Sketching and Painting.
- She worked in the field of extraction of Precious Metals (Silver, Rhodium, Ruthenium etc.) from secondary grade materials.
- Being a part of family business for 2 years she took training in all aspects of business
- Underwent a Powder Metallurgy course by NFTDC
- Started BucketBolt: an online textbook store catering to students successfully in Mumbai from 3 years.
- She completed her Bachelors of Science and Masters of Science in Inorganic Chemistry from Mumbai University.
B.E, Information Technology, Osmania University
Abimanyu worked for a mobile application development company where he gained valuable experience in Black Box Testing on hand held Mobile device. He was exposed to manufacturer's standard checklists including those for specific Blackberry and Android devices.
He has a keen interest in music and fitness training.
- Awarded employee of the month at work.
- Member of the core committee for organizing the college fest.
- Captain of college basketball team in graduation.
- Took part in an NGO which helps development of rural education and environment protection.
B. Tech Information Technology, NIT Patna
Abhishek’s experience with Motorola Solutions has given him a solid platform to hone his Analytical Skills. As a part of Platform test team, His work included – assessing requirements, creating test plans and coordinating with development & test teams spread over 3 continents. He excels in Event management and team building and has organized various cultural and technical events in his college.
- Joint Secretary of Cultural Society of NIT Patna during 2008-09
- Executive member of Cultural Society of NIT Patna during 2009-10
- Senior member of Event management team at Corona’09, tech fest of NIT Patna
- Gold medalist in McMillan Mathematics State Level test in 2005
- AIR 40 in Global mathematics talent Hunt in 2002