Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is a full time, residential doctoral programme of the Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIMT). The FPM at IIMT is globally recognized, and is a premier source of rigorous, and inter-disciplinary research in all areas of business management. The programme is committed to training individuals who will excel in their areas of research through creation of quality knowledge of international standard.
FPM students will specialize in the following disciplines:
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance and Accounting
- Management Information System and Information Technology
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Strategic Management
The Mission of the FPM at IIMT is to:
- Provide rigorous, world-class, inter-disciplinary training in all areas of business management that will equip students with the ability to conduct cutting- edge research.
- To create a group of committed and qualified individuals to create new knowledge in all areas of business management
- To meet the growing manpower needs of academic institutions in India and abroad for quality management teachers
The FPM at IIMT adheres to the following values:
- Professional Ethics
- Intellectual Honesty
- Rigor in teaching and research
- Interdisciplinary and integrated approach
Duration of the Programme
Students are expected to complete the programme within 5 years. It is possible to complete the programme within 4 years also. The maximum duration of the programme is 7 years.