FPM students will specialize in the following disciplines:
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance and Accounting
- Management Information System and Information Technology
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
The Mission of the FPM at IIMT is to:
- Provide rigorous, world-class, inter-disciplinary training in all areas of business management that will equip students with the ability to conduct cutting- edge research.
- To create a group of committed and qualified individuals to create new knowledge in all areas of business management.
- To meet the growing manpower needs of academic institutions in India and abroad for quality management teachers.
The FPM at IIMT adheres to the following values:
- Professional Ethics
- Intellectual Honesty
- Rigor in teaching and research
- Interdisciplinary and integrated approach
Duration of the Programme
Students are recommended to complete their programme in 4-5 years.