Bipin Kumar Dixit is an Assistant Professor in the Finance and Accounting Area at IIM Trichy. He is Fellow (Ph D) of Indian Institute Management Bangalore. He also holds an M Tech from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. He has received the NSE Award for the best thesis in Financial Economics for the year 2015 by the Indian Economic Association. His research has been awarded the research grant by NSE-IGIDR Corporate Governance Research Initiative.
His current research interests are in the area of M&A and corporate governance in emerging markets. He teaches Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Management of Banks and Financial Institutions to regular MBA students and working executives. He has presented his research at leading academic conferences. He was an invited speaker in the National Conference organized by ASSOCHAM on ‘Mergers and Acquisitions: Takeover Regime in India’. He also has the experience of conducting executive education as a programme director and faculty resource person.
- Presented at NSE-IGIDR Corporate Governance Conference, Mumbai, 2014
- Presented at India Finance Conference (IFC), IIM Bangalore, 2014
- Presented at India Finance Conference (IFC), IIM Ahmedabad, 2013
- Presented at World Finance Conference, Venue (Italy), 2014
- Presented at India Finance Conference (IFC), IIM Calcutta, 2012
- Presented at South-Western Finance Association (SWFA) Conference, Houston (USA), 2011
- Presented at FSRIE Conference, IIM Kozhikode, 2010
- Presented at second IMR Doctoral Conference, IIM Bangalore, 2010